. . . creating, maintaining and sustaining an organic composting facility that contributes to the reduction of organic material entering Pennsylvania landfills . . .
IN A WAY THAT:
- CONTRIBUTES to the reduction of Greenhouse Gas Emissions (methane);
- CONVERTS organic waste into compost, an organic material that can be reused;
- PRODUCES taxable revenue to preserve sustainability and promotes local/regional support;
- COMPLIES with all local, state and federal regulations;
- EARNS positive support from local residents;
- INCLUDES safety, health and environmental standards;
Arborganic Acres is viewed as a valued and long term resource in supporting Pennsylvania’s environmental efforts.